Facebook Twitter YouTube
Tweet

WHY I AM SMOKEFREE & SEXY

Being smokefree is sexy. Don't believe us? Ask the HAVOC girls.

They're here to share with you why they are smokefree and sexy. Click on one of the girls to learn more.

There's nothing sexy about the gift of secondhand smoke.

Why?

Cause smokers only inhale 15% of the smoke from a cigarette. The other 85% goes into the air and carries more toxins than smoke inhaled by the smoker.

What is secondhand smoke?

Secondhand smoke is a mixture of 2 forms of smoke:

Sidestream smoke comes from the end of a lighted cigarette, pipe, or cigar
Mainstream Smoke the smoke that is exhaled by a smoker

Sidestream smoke has higher concentrations of cancer-causing agents (carcinogens) than the mainstream smoke because it doesn’t go through the filter. And, it contains smaller particles than mainstream smoke, making it easier to enter the body’s cells.

Secondhand smoke is involuntary smoking. The more secondhand smoke you are exposed to, the higher the level of nicotine and other toxic chemicals enter your body.

Another reason to part smokefree & sexy with HAVOC

Each year, secondhand smoke is responsible for killing over 49,000 Americans

10 Reasons Secondhand smoke isn't hot, straight from smokefree & sexy partiers

Anna, OKC

There is nothing hot about dodging a lit cigarette at a crowded party.

Jordan, Tulsa

I don't smoke for a reason. I hate the taste in my mouth from breathing in someone else's smoke.

Renee, Midwest City

The worst is when you go out and end up smelling like a dirty ashtray. So not cute.

Eric, Virginia Beach

People don't know you can die from secondhand smoke. It's not some BS health scare stuff.

DJ, Las Cruces

No joke. Cigarettes makes me seriously nauseous.

Courtney, OKC

I hate when my hair smells like some dudes stale smoke. Not even my hairspray can cover that up.

Megan, Albuquerque

I don't smoke for a reason and it is hard to avoid smokers on bar patios when they are busy.

Mena, Tulsa

The morning after partying I am coughing up smoke from the night before. It is disgusting and I hate it.

Caitlin, Virginia Beach

My boyfriend won't even come near me if I smell like smoke.

Branden, Las Cruces

If I smelled like smoke and cheap cologne would you wanna date me? No takers? Does that answer your question?