WHY I AM SMOKEFREE & SEXY
Being smokefree is sexy. Don't believe us? Ask the HAVOC girls.
They're here to share with you why they are smokefree and sexy. Click on one of the girls to learn more.
Smoking & Bad Breath
1. You smoke a cigarette
2. You may try to brush your teeth, chew gum and grab mints after you smoke.
3. Smoking dries out your mouth, becoming a breeding ground for bacteria.
4. Smoke particles stay in your lungs, redepositing in your mouth hours after you've brushed.
5. As time passes, smokers develop bad breath more quickly because of their dry mouths and smoke particles in their lungs.
6. Cigarette funk comes out all day long. Gross.
1. Moore, P. et al Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Xerostomia, and Salivary Flow Rates. Vol 92, 3, Sept 2001.
2. Porter, S. Odor Malodour. British Medical Journal. Sept 2006.
3. Thompson, M. et al. Medication and Dry Mouth: Findings from a cohort study of older people. Journal of Public Health Dentistry. Vol 60, 1, March 2000.